CMHC End of June Update: Funding Opportunities & Upcoming Meetings
External Funding Opportunities & Updates:
DHS: PeaceTime Emergency Relief for Community Mental Health Services and Supports
The Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS), Behavioral Health Division will posted a request for a Mini Grant Application on Monday, June 29, 2020 for PeaceTime Emergency Relief for Community Mental Health Services and Supports. DHS is seeking proposals from eligible Community Mental Health providers that serve individuals with Serious Mental Illness (SMI) and Serious Emotional Disturbances (SED) for grant funding to enhance provider telehealth services and purchase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for staff use.
- A copy of the Mini Grant Application will be made available on DHS’ Open grants and RFPs website.
- Applications are due by noon on Monday, July 6, 2020, no later than 12:00pm Central Standard Time
The Behavioral Health Division, has approximately $700,000 in available funds. Individual grant requests may be for any amount up to $25,000. Funding under this grant may be used to:
- enhance provider telehealth services including buying equipment to enhance provider capacity
- increase services via telemedicine and other telepresence equipment to support agency operations
- purchase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for staff use while delivering services
- upgrade provider IT capacity including purchasing small IT equipment to provide services